DON MANDARIN - TAPES 'Art Edition' Box-Set. Volumes 1 - 2 - 3


Around four years ago when I was still living at 'bum towers' I answered my door to a guy handing me a bunch of cassettes, asking if I was Bumtapes and did I want to give them a listen. I don't think much else was said except "cheers, I'll check them out" he seemed in a rush and I didn't catch his name.  Due to the state of my flat (and myself) at the time, they got covered by piles of junk before I got to play them. When they finally appeared again some time later, listening to them, they blew me away. No contact details, only vague and conflicting titles. I couldn't even remember what the guy looked like and internet searches drew a blank, so the tapes slowly got mixed up in the piles again.  About a year later I got a random email simply asking if I liked the tapes?... what tapes?...
Roll on two years and too many sporadic emails and missed meetings we finally met up, and after digging through a mountain of unreleased tape recordings (far too many to pass on) we got the long promised release realised.
A three volume box-set housed in high quality embossed card boxes with numbered screen-printed dust covers and individual photographs. Each volume consists of five cassettes and a three colour screen-printed/spray painted A3 art print. All handmade by Bathtub-Printing/Bumtapes.

If you have an old radio and you turn the tuning wheel right to the end of the frequency dial then force it a bit more til the wheel breaks, you'll find similar transmissions. Documented exorcisms of old tape machines. An audio travel diary of the passing between rooms.

Volume.1
SOLD OUT! Vol.2 & Vol.3 still available.   

Untitled - C15
Mother by Dona Mangerine - C40
BASIC/BASIC SOUNDS - Volume 6 - C40
SILVER CHAINS by DONA MANGERINE Vol.1 - C40
Untitled - C15
- Limited A3 Art Print -

Due to the Handmade nature of the release each box-set is VERY Limited
£19 each + P&P
EMAIL bumtapes@gmail.com for orders

 Volume.2
  

LOCAL SOUNDS VOLUME 4 - C40
Black Crows w/ Local Basic Sounds. Dona Mangerine / Pak Yuk Distortions 3 - C20
Patchouli in Silver Chains - C15
pAK YUK - C40
AFTER AMBUSH - C12
- Limited A3 Art Print -

Due to the Handmade nature of the release each box-set is VERY Limited
£19 each +P&P
EMAIL bumtapes@gmail.com for orders

 Volume.3

                                 
RFW RECORDING SUPPLIES Recycled Cassette - C15
Untitled - C15
META CASSETTEN - C40
Untitled - C15
LOCAL SOUNDS VOLUME 1 - C40
- Limited A3 Art Print -

Due to the Handmade nature of the release each box-set is VERY Limited
£19 each + P&P
EMAIL bumtapes@gmail.com for orders